Delicious chorizo madeleines
Why not revisit the traditional “madeleines” for cocktails? Sweet Bordeaux gives you a delicious recipe for chorizo madeleines to spice up your next cocktail hour with friends! Discover the surprising mix of the chorizo’s spiciness and the sweetness of a Sweet Bordeaux wine. Serve warm or cold according to your taste!
For 12 madeleines appetizers
Preparation: 10 minutes - Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1.8 oz of chorizo
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 3,5 oz Special cake flour
- 2.7 g of butter
- 5 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Remove the chorizo’s skin and cut it into small cubes.
- Melt the butter slowly.
- Mix eggs, sugar and salt, add flour, melted butter and milk. Mix until the dough is smooth. Add the grated parmesan and chorizo dices.
- Fill your silicone madeleine pans with the preparation. Bake the cakes for 10 to 12 minutes until the madeleines are golden on the outside.